Assistant Market Program Manager
Everyone’s Harvest (EH) brings people and healthy food together! The nonprofit’s mission is to provide access to healthy, affordable fruits and vegetables through certified farmers’ markets and community food programs. Our vision is for every community to have a fair and sustainable food system. Employees will be given insight into nonprofits and a deeper understanding of our food system. We value EH staff and strive to support each staff members’ professional development while working with EH.
Below are the details for the specific position:
Status: Seasonal, Part-Time Hourly
Hours: Varies upon business/seasonal needs, but generally 10-25 hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director
The Assistant Market Program Manager (AMPM) will assist with market administration and promotion, address participant and customer feedback, collect and track market data, and supervise market volunteers at Everyone’s Harvest Certified Farmers’ Markets.
The AMPM will also be responsible for assisting with the coordination and administration of Community Nutrition Programs at Everyone’s Harvest.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to info at everyonesharvest.org
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to drive a 17-foot box truck
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Outgoing, positive, and professional customer-service skills
- Responsible and detail-oriented
- Proficient in basic math
- Proficiency in the use of computers for: word processing, simple accounting, databases, spreadsheets, e-mail, and the internet.
- Comfortable working in under-served, diverse communities
- Team Player and able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of and passion for farmers’ markets, sustainable food systems, food justice, and the assets and needs of the communities served by EH
- Bilingual in Spanish and English