Assistant Office and Program Manager
Everyone’s Harvest (EH) brings people and healthy food together! The nonprofit’s mission is to provide access to healthy, affordable fruits and vegetables through certified farmers’ markets and community food programs. Our vision is for every community to have a fair and sustainable food system. Employees will be given insight into nonprofits and a deeper understanding of our food system. We value EH staff and strive to support each staff members’ professional development while working with EH.
Below are the details for the specific position:
Status: Regular Full-Time Hourly
Hours: Varies upon business/seasonal needs, but generally 30-40 hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director
EH Assistant Office and Program Manager (AOM) is the key management assistant for EH administrative work supporting EH Certified Farmers’ Markets, Community Food Programs, and fundraising work. AOM will assist the Executive Director to lead, manage, and hold accountable market and program staff to ensure programs and farmers’ markets achieve mission impact. AOM is also responsible for ensuring that office operations run smoothly and successfully including grant and program reporting oversight, accounting and bookkeeping, and paying bills and invoicing. At times the AOM will directly support program and farmers’ market activities.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to info at everyonesharvest.org
- Responsible, reliable, and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers for: word processing, simple accounting, databases, spreadsheets, e-mail, and the internet.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with diverse populations.
- Outgoing, positive professional customer-service skills.
- Knowledge of and passion for farmers’ markets, sustainable food systems, food justice, and the assets and needs of the communities served by EH
- Proficient in basic math
- Ability to lift 50 pound
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, A/R and A/P, and bookkeeping and accounting
- Experience in non-profit finances.
- Education – university degree in a related subject and knowledge of non-profit management.