Special Projects Volunteer: Everyone’s Harvest offers volunteers who are self-motivated and reliable, the opportunity to work on a specific project. Volunteers will work one-on-one with an EH staff member to develop the project relevant to the volunteer’s skills, interests, and Everyone’s Harvest’s need and mission.
Location/Days/Times: Will vary depending upon the special project.
Special Projects Opportunities:
- We are looking for a Photographer who can take professional photos of our Certified Farmer’s Markets and our Goodwill Garden. These photos will be used in our advertising needs, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, and our monthly Newsletter. The Photographer will work closely with Everyone’s Harvest staff: Market Manager, Assistant Market Manager, and Americorps Volunteer Coordinator.
- The Videographer will work closely with the Americorps Volunteer Coordinator and the volunteers of Everyone’s Harvest. The Videographer will create a volunteer video that can be used for recruitment purposes. The video will show the volunteer opportunities offered at Everyone’s Harvest.
- Our Volunteer Recruitment video will be our main focus and this project could lead to other small series of videos to advertise our Certified Farmer’s Markets and the Community Food Programs we have.
- Edible Education Intern
- The Edible Education intern will work closely with the Program Coordinator, Chefs, Farmers, and Community Members through our Cooking Workshops, School Field Trips, etc. The intern will assist the Chef and the Program Coordinator through one of the many tasks; tastings at the Certified Farmer’s Markets to advertise the local produce sold and to provide healthy alternatives.
- The intern will distribute, collect, and analyze surveys given at the Cooking Workshops. This will help us improve our Edible Education Program for the following year.
- Market Analyst
- The Market Analyst will work closely with the Executive Director to look at the EBT (modern day food stamp) customers’ shopping habits and turn it into a narrative report to enhance our programs and demonstrate the success of our organization to funders.
- Everyone’s Harvest is looking to improve the energy of the Certified Farmer’s Markets outside of the purchasing realm by recruiting Musicians. The Musician(s) will work closely with the Americorps Volunteer Coordinator to create a schedule for when and where musicians would like to perform.
- At the moment, musicians will need to provide their own generator if they would like to project their music and voice.
- Group Performers
- Everyone’s Harvest is looking to improve the energy of the Certified Farmer’s Markets outside of the purchasing realm by recruiting Group Performers. The main contact of the group performers will work closely with the Americorps Volunteer Coordinator to create a schedule for when and where the group performers would like to be. The Group Performers will need to bring any equipment needed to make their performance successful.